Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Beginner Blogger Here!

  So. I am so excited about where this life decision is going to <hopefully> take me! A month in and I have 170 Likes on my Facebook page and have done well over 10 sessions. I'm on my way!! A LOT to learn and grow, but a great beginning just the same. THANK YOU to everyone who believes in me and are cheering me on! I APPRECIATE IT ALL!!
 
  NOW, to the AMAZING shoot I did of my girls down on the beach at sunrise. I have to applaud my husband for "going with it." It was early, cold, and the girls were a bit tired. But, we did it!! I have a whole bunch of fun ideas for shoots, and I hope to find just the right people to make them come to life with.

 

 
PLEASE. IF YOU HAVE A FUN IDEA FOR A SHOOT, LET'S DO IT!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment