Thursday, June 4, 2015

A morning with the girls

We live in the South and summertime is both welcomed and hated. We are known for our insane heat, humidity, and summer storms. It isn't unusual to have a beautiful sun filled morning followed by an evening of ear crackling thunderstorms. These past few days have been rough for my two little ladies whom LOVE to be outside. Most days, my husband is the outside parent, giving me a much, MUCH needed break from our little loves. One of the many reasons I love him :) This morning hasn't been too humid, so we headed out early to get some playing in. They loved it, especially since there was lots of water. Something else they can't get enough of. Messy. Very messy.


These girls LIVE in their boots. Lilah Jayne would sleep in them if I let her. Unfortunately, they are on their last life :(
 






There isn't much sand left in this sandbox but she sure can scrounge something together to play with!





I had to explain that her friends were in school. She wasn't digging that.
 
 
 The dog's water. They can't not put anything in a giant pail of water. And not make a mess....




No comments:

Post a Comment